5.10.2007

neXXXus

I watched a man masturbate on the pier today. The pier is a quarter mile long and made of concrete rather than wood so that the sides easily obscure anything from the waist down. He stood facing the corner of one of the fishing alcoves overlooking the beach. He wore black nylon pants with an elastic waist allowing him to pull down the front and maintain a clothed appearance from the back. It was the rythmic movement of his right arm that caught my attention. It was the rythmic movement of his right arm that kept my attention. He would periodically look down at himself and slow his motion, as if simulating the pace of the waves rolling onto the shore. I watched him for several minutes and realized that we were sharing at least one thought, I wonder if I'm gonna get caught.